Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Tracing and Walking

I'm going to try to update this somewhat more regularly so I don't have a huge photo dump. 

Here's the three of us waiting for Tom to get home from work on Monday.


Tuesday Daniel learned how to trace letters.  He's been working on drawing D, E, and P with sidewalk chalk.  On Tuesday I helped him figure out how to trace with his dry erase book.  He loved it! 


It made me realize we definitely don't have a toddler anymore.  He's for sure a preschooler.



I was impressed with his work!  I mean, I'm his mom, so it's probably a requirement.


No daycare on Tuesday means the kiddos had a little time at school.  Here's Daniel sitting with his 7th grade friends listening to a presentation.  Yes, with his bike helmet on.


Heidi has taken to cuddling up with pillows, blankets, or stuffed animals when she sees them.  It's super cute.


Okay and here is a video I meant to post awhile ago.  It's from March 2 when Heidi was figuring out how to put one foot in front of the other.  Looking at the video now, it's amazing to see what a struggle it was for her then.  She's now comfortably cruising where ever she wants to go with confidence.  But, on March 2, this was a big deal!  I want to post it because it's really nice to look back on these blogs to remember when the kiddos were doing what.  Even if it gets posted nearly a month later...



Alrighty, nothing exciting but that's what we've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment