Whoops, it happened again. It's been a bit since posting. But it was a busy week with both my concert and prom. Anyway, here's what's been happening for the past couple weeks or so.
Looking out the window at the library.
We went and got Guri Guri which is a Hawaiian/Japanese ice cream/sherbet like treat. We got Daniel his own...and boy did we pay for it at bedtime. But it was fun at the time!
D&H testing some elephants at the store, looking up at Tom with a look in their eyes in hopes that he'd cave.
Had a great Sunday beach trip.
These two cuddled on the couch one morning.
Which gave us another great laughing video. I can't get enough of those.
Heidi came to a faculty meeting with me while Daniel got to play with some seventh graders.
Heidi got some new shoes and is loving the freedom she has with her walker, but she'd really rather just know how to walk by herself.
The look I get when I ask him to smile...
Saturday morning toddler silliness.
Some cookies I made for a friend's birthday party.
Birthday party with gymnastics!
















No comments:
Post a Comment