Monday, March 25, 2019

Spring Break

St. Patrick's Day.




We were at the "climbing playground" when the fountain turned on.  We had swim stuff in the car but determined it was easier to just let Daniel go in his pull up for a few minutes.  We'll have to go back another time in swim stuff so he can really play.


He loves building a box with Magnatiles and then putting other toys in it.


It's been tricky to play outside recently because Heidi just wants to crawl around, but we have no grass, just concrete.  Solution - pack n play in the garage.  I was surprised this actually worked for a bit.





We had so much fun hanging out together over spring break.



Heidi likes kale chips!


I was trying to get a picture of her standing up cause it really looked like she was helping with the dishes.  I failed.


Fun trip to the aquarium.









I was so happy to have Daniel help clean the baseboards and the cabinets!  He's still young enough that he thinks it's fun.



Heidi enjoyed story time at the library.


Daniel really enjoyed the puzzles and games they had to play at the library.



Went out for a hike on Saturday.



Daniel likes to help in the kitchen, especially when I let him lick the beater!  The best part!




We went out for happy hour and french fries on Saturday.



Apart from tortillas, Heidi has really only eaten healthy food so far.  Well that changed on Saturday when we gave her some fries.  She was pretty happy with that!


Heidi is energetic and curious.  She also loves to bang on things.  I got the best picture ever.  Definitely worth 1000 words.



Daniel had a blast throwing rocks into the ocean.






I made some tractor cookies.


My taste tester approved.


No comments:

Post a Comment