Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Randomness

Whoops, it's been a bit since I've posted.  Here are just a few photos.  We have others on our camera but haven't put them on the computer yet.

We had a rainy morning and I was trying to make lunch.   When I looked over at the mess I really had to search for Heidi for a second, but she's there!


Being silly with Pooh Bear.



Don't let this sweet smile fool ya, she was NOT having this bottle.  Little stinker.



At the aquarium saying hi to the ray.


And the most beautiful picture ever..


She finally took a bottle!  Good thing too cause she's going to daycare tomorrow and Friday.


Everyone is off and places are closed today for a Tropical Storm that barely came.  We managed to find some time to go outside between the rain drops.



Daniel found all the puddles and got soaked and muddy.   Here he is using his "two eyes" to try to find Aiden when playing hide and seek. 


I'm hoping to post Heidi's 3 month photos soon but I'm working the next two days and we leave for PA on Friday night.  Could be a busy few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment