As much as we can, we make sure Daniel eats the same dinner as we do. The only exception is when we add extra veggies to his meal (we should probably do the same for ours) or nights when I have a rehearsal during dinner and all we can manage is to get him fed before I have to run off blah blah blah.
Anyway, Daniel as well is very insistent that he eats exactly what we do...hot sauce included.
For the record, this is chipotle sauce and is more flavorful than hot/spicy. Also the bottle was basically empty.
He put it on every piece of food on his plate before eating...including his broccoli.
Then he put the top of the bottle in his mouth.
This morning he woke up before 5am. Then he quickly got to work lining up all of the bottles of vinegar, oil, and...yes...vodka.
Toddler life...





Such a cutie! I love the Christmas lights around your kitchen window.. so happy!
ReplyDelete