Here are a few photos from the last few days...
Danny wearing my John Deere hat..
Tom was busy on Friday night so Daniel took me out to dinner at our favorite pizza place.
It was awesome, he was good company and we had a great time.
Went to the library on Saturday and Danny immediately found Brown Bear, Brown Bear and sat down to read it. It's his favorite book but has "disappeared" to my classroom recently (I'm using it for a lesson, I'm not just being cruel).
At home he found my headband and rocked it for a little while. Apparently he likes putting my things on his head..
I woke up early this morning to go for a run while these two lazy bums got to sleep in. They were even still sleeping when I got home at 7!
We decided to have him cuddle his Pooh bear.
He was very happy to see Pooh when he woke up. This kiddo loves this giant Pooh bear.
This afternoon Danny helped wash the car.
Gotta start them working young!












No comments:
Post a Comment