Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Challenge

If I write it on the blog, it's binding...so here goes.

Tom came up with an awesome running challenge for us that we started last week.  He went for a run last Saturday and when he came home told me that I had 24 hours to "reply" with a run of my own.

So I went for a run last Sunday morning...for the 2nd time in 2 years, not exaggerating.

I've run 5 times since then for a grand total of 6 runs since last Sunday!  Our challenge is working.  Each of us has gone for both evening and really early morning runs (we leave the house at 7am, so when we run in the morning, it's around 5:45).

So far there are no rules on distance, time, speed, etc.  We're just trying to build good habits.  Hoping we can keep this up for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment