Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bonus Time

Bonus time is usually awesome!  But we've got a little extra time with Daniel bean today because he had a nasty fever last night.  He felt warm around 5pm last night, took his temp, and it was 103.5!  Yikes.  Everyone I've talked to said babies get fevers with temps high enough to freak ya out.

He basically put himself to bed, he couldn't get rid of us fast enough.  Then around 10pm his temp was up to 104.1!  Ugh.  At some point in the wee hours of the morning, I noticed he wasn't burning up anymore.  He woke up with a temp of 98.3...

Anyway, we couldn't take him to daycare today, so Tom and I each took a half day to hang out with him.  He's feeling basically normal and acting pretty much like himself, including only taking a 30 minute nap.

So bonus time for me!  Got to take the afternoon off and play with this kiddo.


There are worse things.

No comments:

Post a Comment