Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Uh Oh..

Danny and I got to spend the morning together yesterday because there was no daycare.  It was a blast!  I've determined that working part time is perfect.  I got to spend all morning with him, put away laundry, sanitized bottles, and made dinner.  Then I got to go teach kids in the afternoon.  Perfection.

He was full of milestones yesterday.  He can now go from lying down to sitting up by himself.  I went to get him from his nap and he was sitting in the crib.  He also took two crawling steps that weren't scoots.  Scooting is still his fastest method of moving though.  But, he also was climbing all over everything and pulling to stand.

This morning while he was in his crib as we got ready for the day, he managed to do this...


He's on his knees in the picture, but for about 5 seconds, he got up onto his feet.  Then he toppled over, thankfully not hitting his head on anything but his mattress.


We now have a whole new level of surfaces we need to keep clear.  And we need to somehow remind him that he's not as strong as he thinks and he can fall backwards very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment