Tuesday, November 8, 2016

More Pictures

Some more random photos + election day!

This weekend Danny wore these pants and a t-shirt.  He looked so old!

Playing on the floor of the CAC (theatre) during the Sunday performance of Sister Act.



My new favorite picture!  These two goofballs smiling away!


Now for election day.  Danny went to the polls with me this morning to cast our vote!  We didn't get a sticker, but we got this slip from the bottom of my ballot.  It was fun to eat!



And finally, the picture I was going to post with a caption about Danny's excitement about Hillary's win.  But now that's looking like it's not going to happen.  So instead I'll post it with a caption about how no matter who this country decides to elect as president, I know that we am raising a happy, caring, generous, kind, and thoughtful kid.




1 comment:

  1. This makes me happier this morning :) I just love seeing him up on all fours... he's getting so big and cuter ever day!! Miss you guys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete