Tuesday, May 7, 2019

How is it already May?

It's such a beautiful time of year on campus.  Daniel and I loved looking at the flowers.




Due to no daycare and only one car, we had to walk around for a bit after a late meeting last week.  Post 5pm is a really great time to be there.  Gorgeous.


These two kiddos kept us busy last week since we didn't have daycare, but they are oh so cute.


I can already tell they are going to be thick as thieves.


Post nap feels...


I performed hula for the first time on Friday with some other faculty.


While Tom got a haircut, I may have made the mistake of taking the kiddos to an arcade.


Talk about over stimulation...


We didn't put any money in anything - ha.


This girl when she was supposed to be napping...


She really enjoys that the bolts from the toy tool set can whistle.  At least I always know where she is..


Okay, I love/hate these next two pictures.  How old does he look!?  Oh my goodness.




Finally got a picture of Heidi standing!  She's been standing for a few weeks now and has been getting especially good at it in the last week and a half or so.


She hasn't quite figured out walking yet.


A video of a failed attempt at walking.  Sharing this not really to show Heidi but so you can listen to Daniel.  It's so sweet.


Spaghetti served to babies is best eaten shirtless.


Our friends got Daniel a bunch of puzzles for his birthday.  They accidentally bought this 100 piece puzzle instead of its 50 piece counterpart.  That didn't stop Daniel from tackling it!


No, he did not do it by himself.  Tom estimated he did about 23%, which is probably about right considering he does 24-36 piece puzzles by himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment