Back in the end of February, Daniel got to go to the upper school psychology class as a test subject. He thought it was super fun. He also got to go for a golf cart ride!
Heidi is learning how to play peek-a-boo!
I'm still working on learning how to decorate with royal icing.
I was so excited last Sunday when Heidi wanted to cuddle. I should have known it was because she was sick. It was the start of 3 days of fever.
Heidi got to spend lots of time with me at school this week. She loves playing piano/looking at her reflection.
Luckily she was feeling much better by the end of the week. Crazy hair and all!
Combed hair.
Daniel got a new hat and he really loves it.
Our community pool has been closed for repairs for a few months. Yesterday we ventured to the pool in Kihei which is much nicer than ours. Didn't take many pictures because we were swimming/playing. Got this selfie with a chunky monkey.
Had a nice trip to the playground this morning.















No comments:
Post a Comment