Not sure who started it, but we're all a bit under the weather. I think Heidi first caught something from daycare and then spread it around. She had a pretty high fever and stuffy nose. I'm not happy about it, but I do enjoy that she's cuddly. Daniel always wanted to sleep on our chests, but Heidi never does so this is a treat!
It's been rain, rain, raining for days now. All week has been like this..bleh.
I took a day off today to stay home with Heidi. Daniel is well enough to go to daycare so Heidi has been enjoying the freedom to play with all the toys!
She's feeling better today!
I made some kitchen sink lentils. Loaded up with tons of veggies so we all get some nutrition tonight! Gotta fight this cold!
I also just discovered that Heidi cut a tooth! That could explain some of the fussiness, but I think the fever is unrelated this time. She's getting so old!








No comments:
Post a Comment