Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Lately

Phew!  Been a busy couple of days.   On Sunday evening I took Daniel out for my first "run" in about a year.  Yikes.  He's ridden in a stroller about 3 times in his life so he thought it was fun
 He's a good coach too, always encouraging me to go faster. 



The past two days I've been watching our friends daughter during the day.  She and Daniel are good buds, but they're also two.. 




We spent a lot of time making a lot of messes (mostly Daniel) so today I decided to just steer into the curve and make soft pretzels with these two assistants.  Heidi would have helped but she was in the ergo.



After a nap, we spent a good hour playing with water. 






We got a gift from a coworker of Tom's today...this incredible pastel drawing of Heidi.  I was speechless.  Of course this picture of it in a frame doesn't do it justice.  I want to commission one of Daniel now.  


Here is the photo I believe it's based off of.   Amazing. 

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment