Daniel was determined to find that other green boot this morning. Even if it meant throwing everything else from that drawer on the floor.
Special treat at Starbucks is always a hit! Thanks giftcards!
Today someone asked me if I could remember life pre-kids. Tom and I had just been talking about it and how in Tucson we went to happy hour multiple times a week. Now, our happy hours look more like this.
Bowl of berries fit nicely into the cup holder on Daniel's bike. Perfect.
Possibly my new favorite picture!
We have new neighbors who have a 7 year old. He and Daniel play together almost every night until we have to tear Daniel away to eat dinner. They are two peas in a pod! Tonight they especially were having a great time together. Daniel was excited to get to play with a skateboard.
Heidi and I spent some time smiling at each other on the sidelines.
I "joke" that there are 4 people in this family and 8 chins. Here are two of them.










No comments:
Post a Comment