Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sunday Funday

Daniel singing Twinkle Twinkle to Heidi.  I only caught it on video when he got to "like a diamond.."  Too stinkin' cute!


We went to Iao Valley and Daniel and Tom swam in the creek.  Daniel is getting really great at dunking under and then coming back up.


And finally, a picture from the end of a successful Costco run.  I actually kind of hate this picture because with his hat backwards he looks so old to me!  Plus he kind of looks like a punk.


Oh no!  Tom got ahold of some scissors while Danny was in the bath.  I guess it was time to get rid of his rat tail.  But in the humidity it curled up but even I have to admit it was getting a little unruly.  We just snipped a little off the back.




Cue tears.  Kidding.  Mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment