Tuesday, July 10, 2018

One Month

...and just like that, Heidi is one month old!  Time flies when you're taking care of a newborn while chasing a toddler having fun!  Kidding, we are having fun.  We just also drink a lot of coffee.


Things she likes: eating (obviously), being carried on your shoulder, clean diapers
Things she doesn't like: having whoever is holding her sit down, red lights, pacifiers


I'm sure these month stickers aren't cool anymore (and that's why they were on sale), but I figured I'd jump on this old bandwagon and try to do monthly photoshoots.  It'll be a miracle if I don't lose the stickers.


Heidi was not feeling it at one point.  The caption of this next one pretty much writes itself.


Later we had a post-nurse sleepy photoshoot.



She's getting chunky.  She's about 10.5 pounds already.



Heidi's big accomplishment of the day was giving us her first real smiles!  It happened about four times.  It was hard to capture on camera since we were busy cheering and smiling back.  I realize these pictures are NOT the most attractive and don't capture what her first smiles truly looked like, but we love them anyway!



More open eyed smiley photos coming soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment