Well this little girl took an extra week to decide she wanted to come out, but when she made up her mind, there was no stopping her! I can only hope she continues to live her life with such determination.
We were thrilled to welcome Zoe Adelaide to our family on June 10 at 3:46am. The name is perhaps a long story..we love the names Adelaide and Heidi. One day (before we knew Danny was a boy) we discovered that Heidi can be used as a nickname for Adelaide. Done! We also love my mom but didn't think Zoe worked as a middle name. So, Zoe Adelaide was decided.
We have so much to say and update and TONS of photos to go through, but only a very small bit of energy. So I'll save all my talking for later.
Here are some photos from today that I love cause she looks like a choral conductor.
Hanging out waiting to finally be discharged.
I decided early on that my big treat after delivery would be an Italian sub from Jersey Mike's since I didn't eat deli meat during pregnancy. Think what we got was big enough?
Nothing has been sweeter than watching Daniel interact with Heidi. When he visited the hospital he wanted to hold her the entire time. Here he is saying "shh" because she started crying.
Schad, party of 4!
So many more photos to go through and details to give. Soon soon! For now, I'm gonna go enjoy finally being home with everyone!

The photo of you looking down at her looks like an ad... made me tear up! Welcome home, Heidi!
ReplyDelete