Thursday, April 12, 2018

Stage Hand

It's the day before my big spring concert and there's no daycare today.  AND our backup babysitter is out of town.  No problem!  Daniel came to school with me this morning and was a great stage hand.

Luckily I didn't have a choir class this morning.  I had piano and they were helping us get the theater ready.  Danny made some new friends.


Then he was invited to go up to the tech grid above the theater/stage.



He was a great help adjusting lights.


You can see the red chairs and the stage/risers down below for some scale of how high it is.  He wasn't scared at all and thought it was awesome.  The grid is cable and so bounces a bit, which he thought was extra exciting.




Then when the work was done, he got to play some percussion instruments.



Luckily Tom is going to take him this afternoon when I have my choirs so I can get some rehearsal in before the big day.  Yeehaw!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your concert is a great success today and that Danny has a happy birthday!!!!! Talk soon <3

    ReplyDelete