Daniel and I were bummed to have to take Tom to the airport to head to Japan on Saturday morning, but we did our best to make the most of the weekend.
First stop...ducks, of course!
After having the easiest time putting him down for a nap (not kidding), we headed to the park! Daniel ran around for a good hour and went down more slides than I can count.
Went to school for a little while for last minute vocal coaching for some singers before opening night of the play. Daniel was a good audience member until he tried to make an entrance. Good thing it was just rehearsal!
Today was another playground!
And after a nap for the record books (seriously, about 3 hours and the easiest time putting him to bed), we went to the aquarium with some friends.
Kiddo went nuts, but it was awesome!
And finally, learning to spell his name while I made dinner...
So now you know, D-a-n-i-e-l spells Mama!















No comments:
Post a Comment