After a couple of weeks of REALLY bad sleep habits, we finally had a new theory...Danny doesn't like being in his crib. This kid was sleeping so well for months, going to bed no problem, sleeping through the night most nights, etc, then all of the sudden we had two weeks of either fights to go to bed or up for 2 hours in the middle of the night. It was bad. So, after some thinking I realized that I think he doesn't like being trapped in his crib. So, yesterday we did some rearranging and converted a crib into a toddler bed.
He was very excited about the change! So excited that he didn't nap! It was too exciting to be able to get in and out. He did stay in his room quietly for about an hour, so whatever.
We're only one night in, but last night bedtime was a breeze! I couldn't believe it. Went through our normal routine, laid him in bed, and then left. And that was that! Throughout the night I had to go help him get back in bed once after he fell out (onto really thick pillows that were on the floor, don't worry). Then at some point he came into bed with us. BUT we had zero screaming/yelling/scared wake-ups. That is HUGE. I'm knocking on wood, but I hope it works again tonight.
We watched the Super Bowl and ate cupcakes yesterday.
After the Super Bowl we went to the park.
Daniel finally mastered going down the slide "backwards," which means he can now climb up the slide. Oh boy.
A fun weekend!











No comments:
Post a Comment