Sunday, January 28, 2018

Big Hill

Ooph, we've been slacking lately.  Truthfully we just don't take as many photos.  Plus most times when we do, Daniel is moving so fast that pictures don't turn out too well.

We had a week of struggling to fall asleep, but the problem seems to be solve...for now.  Ooph.

We started the weekend with a dress rehearsal, a walk up a "big hill," and burgers and fries out.




Saturday was full of errands, chores, and clouds.  Womp.

Today we went to Iao Valley for a walk, saw the ducks, took a nap, and went to the pool.  It was a day full of outdoor activities.  Kiddo is going to be a good hiking buddy someday.




Hopefully I'll start posting more often again, but Tom is traveling all week so I have a hard time believing this will be the week I'm better about it..



No comments:

Post a Comment