Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November!?

What the heck!  How is it November?  This is getting ridiculous..

Here are some pictures from Halloween!  Due to our crazy schedule, costumes were very last minute and 100% thrown together with things we had lying around.




We left for LA last week Wednesday.  Got back Monday morning and then I had to go teach in the afternoon.  Yikes.  We had a great time visiting family and going to Ed and Heather's wedding.  Unfortunately, we were pretty busy and I didn't take many pictures at all!  Ugh.

On Sunday we got to go to Manhattan Beach.  Daniel thought it was fun to swim in the sand.




My celebrities checking in!


Like I said, not many pictures from the wedding.  Something about chasing a toddler and trying to keep him quiet during church and all that...

But, the couple I did get from the reception were of Daniel LOVING the band!  He mainly wanted to stand and watch them rather than dance with me, but it was still pretty cute.


Thankfully there was a back room at the reception and the kiddos found the stash of dinosaurs!


The backroom was necessary for naps at the beginning of the reception.


On the way from the ceremony to the reception.


Crazy cute cousin pic!



The Keck Effect billboard!


And finally, some old ones from Maui that I haven't posted.


Nothing like early morning shirtless coloring.






No comments:

Post a Comment