Every weekend should be four days long! Holy moly - what a great time we've had!
Daniel got this super cool new magnetic fishing puzzle on Friday. He figured it out in about .0004 seconds and it's his new favorite. He's played with it all weekend for extended periods of time (toddler time, that is).
On Saturday morning I had a rehearsal in Makena, which is about 45 minutes from home. While I was singing, Daniel and Tom went on all sorts of adventures! They saw a koi pond at a resort..
Saw a Christmas tree at some shops..
Resort lounge chairs..
And finally, came back to the church where I was rehearsing for the last few minutes of rehearsal.
Today we did a similar adventure since I had missed such a good time the day before. We walked along beaches/resorts.
One resort had these really awesome swings!
After 2 hours of walking around exploring, we needed some french fries!
One more stop at another beach to look around.
Then we raced back to the car to head home!

















No comments:
Post a Comment