Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Lately

Playing trains!



Splashing in puddles after some rain.  This must just be something we're all born with.  We've never taught him to splash in puddles, but as soon as we went outside, that's what he wanted to do.  It was awesome.  I have a cute video but it won't let me load...oh well.


Daniel's reaction when I told him it was time to go pick up Tom from work.


Yesterday morning we went outside to watch our neighbor trim the hedge.  Daniel was so mesmerized by it that we set up our chairs and sat there for a good 40 minutes to watch.  It wasn't a bad way to enjoy my coffee.



Oh, something noteworthy I should mention...Daniel hasn't nursed since last Tuesday morning!  I'm going to go ahead and call that officially weaned!  It was a pretty easy process for us that only involved fussing about it one morning.  Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment