Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday

Tom is in Hilo for a conference today, so Daniel and I had the day to ourselves.  We made the most of it by waking up at 5am - yahoo!


Danny showed off his new skill of stacking blocks.  Funny how he has his concentration face, as if he's focusing so much on the task at hand that he forgets to close his mouth.


We went to the library where they have both a box of stuffed animals AND Danny sized stools on wheels - perfect for pushing every which way!



I made a $2.00 toy storage spot for his room!  Okay, I just like the alliteration, the laundry baskets were $1 each, but when you add the command hooks, it brings our total to $5.00.  Still...awesome!


After some napping (and work around the house for me), we were off to the park!



Then Daniel fed himself some yogurt...




All that with lots of playing at home too.  It's been a full day and we're ready to go get Tom from the airport soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment