We're lucky that Daniel isn't much of a fuss, even with 4 visible teeth coming in and I suspect more on the way. He's a pretty happy kiddo, but that doesn't mean his gums don't hurt. These teether is a popular choice. He carries it around with him everywhere while he plays, which cracks me up because it looks like a pipe hanging out of his mouth.
This afternoon he figured out how to open the cabinet where the pots/pans are and starting playing with a pot. And so it begins!
He's also learning that knocking down towers is fun!!
Danny has also fully learned to say "Mama," which began the first day we were back from our mainland trip. I'd say it's music to my ears except he only says it when he's whiney/fussy. "Dada" is for excitement and joy, "Mama" is to complain...I'm already not the fun one. Oy :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment