Here comes picture overload!
There was so much to explore. At the first window, Daniel just started babbling, shrieking, and yelling. It was kind of awesome.
I like how he looks like he's surfing in this next one.
Trying to touch the seahorse.
SHARK!
Getting ready to go to the shark tunnel.
I just love how he and the girl next to him have their arms up. He's looking at her as if to ask if he's doing it right. And I have no idea what I'm doing or looking at...
They had some crazy jellyfish. They were huge, probably about a foot across. Yuck!
This was a jellyfish that apparently has a fire-like sting, apparently it's really bad. Daniel immediately put his hand on the glass right next to one. Don't worry, we made sure to tell him not to do that if he sees one in real life...
Just love his little hands in this one..
In the shark tunnel.
It was an awesome field trip! In a few weeks we're going to Oahu for the weekend and plan to take him to the zoo. Can't wait! The kiddo loves animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment