Saturday, December 17, 2016

Keiki Christmas Party

I was asked to sing carols at the Seabury Alumini Keiki Christmas Party this morning.  Since I was volunteering, Tom and Danny were invited to the party.  Once I heard Santa was going to be there we decided to put on our Christmas gear and head out!

We took too many pictures!



Unfortunately, Danny fell asleep in the car about 5 minutes before we got to school and then woke up as soon as we opened the car door.  Thus, he was not a huge fan of old Mr. Claus.






Danny and Dad found some Christmas books to sit and read.



Then I had to earn my keep and do some singing.  It was a lot of fun despite my awkward posture in this picture.


It was a really lovely event.  Glad we got to have Danny meet Santa without having to wait in line or pay.  I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of going to a mall to meet Santa, so this was perfect. 

All in all, a great Christmas-y morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment