Schad boys at the Seabury welcome back faculty/family party. The rainbow was a double rainbow, which you can hardly tell in the picture. It was gorgeous.
He doesn't look extremely happy in this picture. To be fair, he normally naps after daycare, but yesterday instead of going home, he and Tom went to my classroom and hung out while I had a meeting. Then we went to a faculty party. He actually fell asleep in the middle of the loud party but only for 20 minutes or so. This picture was on our way to the car and he was just exhausted...plus the sun was in his eyes.
Also happy 4 months to our little (huge) bean. I think Tom took some pictures of him today, but I was at a student council retreat all day and haven't had a chance to go through them.
Time is a-flyin!

No comments:
Post a Comment