Daniel spent his first night in the crib last night! It was pretty unplanned. We were thinking of moving him to his bedroom and the crib once Tom comes home from a trip scheduled Sept 2-9.
However, I got home from musical auditions after 8 last night and Tom had put Danny boy to bed in the crib. It went well! At first I thought he only woke up at 1:40am and 4:30am (at which point I moved him back to the bassinet in our room). This morning I learned he woke up needing a pacifier at 10:40pm.
But still! That's an improvement! He had been waking up at 10:30pm for pacifier, 12:30am to eat, 3:00am to eat, and 5:00am to eat. So I felt QUITE refreshed this morning only having to wake up twice. That's not to say I didn't just enjoy my second cup of coffee :-).
Oh and here's a picture from earlier this week just in case you were wondering if he's still cute..

No comments:
Post a Comment